I noticed almost everybody else had pretty pictures added to their blogs, and I didn’t. I felt as though my blog was just too plain. So again, I started clicking various toggles. Long story short. I looked over my site to see if I could find out how to add some pretty pics to my sites. Ding dong, the doorbell rang, or the light came on. I looked up top at all of those symbols and saw +Add-top left under your title. I clicked on it and it gave me several choices:
- Media from Google
- Free Photo Library
- Contact form
- Payment Button
Out of the five choices which one do you think is the right choice for to add Images (pics)? If you chose #3 Free Photo Library, you are correct.
To add Images (pics) to your blog while writing:
- Position cursor where you want to add Image (pic)
- Click on +Add icon top left- Under The Title Of Your Blog
- You will then see a magnifying glass image with Search for free photos…. L-click inside this box
- Type in the type of image you’re looking for, i.e., people, animals, buildings, flowers, etc.
- Once the choices come up, scroll down until you find the Image you want to use and click on it.
- Go to bottom right hand corner and click “Insert”
- Once you click “insert”, you’ll be taken back to your blog and the Image will be inserted into your blog.
- If you want to make the Image smaller- L-click on the image and very small boxes will appear on each of the corners of Image.
- Place you cursor on either one of the small boxes and drag it up or down until you are satisfied with the size of the Image and L-click. Repeat until satisfied with Image size Tadow, you just entered an Image to your blog post.
Note: when you click on the Image, you will also see other choices that you can make in reference to the Image.
Now that I have Adding Free Images down to a science, you’ll start to see pretty pics on most of my blogs from this day forth. I hope this little bit of information will be helpful to you.